Thursday, September 25, 2008

'Scuse Me While I Whip Dis Out

Last night I had a pretty rough class with Anthony King. The last excersize that Anthony had us do was pretty cool, though. We had to do a montage and every scene we did had to take place in a T.G.I.Fidays. This was to teach us that doing a good improv scene is like having good conversation skills; even if you're Captain Crunch talking to a martian, you still have to let what that other person says effect you. I tend to forget that sometimes, and it's definately something I need to work on.

I started my 600 class with Shannon o'Neill on Sunday. It is AMAZING! Truly a wonderful class. I walked out of that class feeling great about everything. The first class I've taken where I know and love performing with everyone in it. Everyone should check out our shows in November.

No comments: