Monday, September 15, 2008

Douchebags In A Van

So, as I was walking to the R train to get home from Astoria, I was stopped by a van full of douchebags. They asked for directions to get somewhere, and I told them I didn't know. Then they asked if I was on the geek squad, and I started walking away. Just then, one of them opened the door and said "Hey! I'm gonna kill you!" This is where I pretty much shit my pants. There threats were empty, however and they just drove off laughing and continuing their douchey way.

This is the second time I've been acosted by assholes who happen to be driving. The first time, I was walking in my neighborhood around midnight. It was winter, and I had a hat on, and some guys in their car scream "Nice hat, faggot!" and throw a pizza at me.

Whatever. They probably got drunk and crashed. Less people to waste perfectly good pizza.

3 comments:

Hal said...

That was me, and I maintain that I will kill you.

I didn't know you moved to Astoria. Whereabouts?

Dave B said...

I didn't. I was leaving Brett white's house.

FrequencyDown said...

Next time that happens just start shaking and screaming bat shit insane things and start clawing at your body. Then start pointing at them frantically and start yelling "It's entering your skin! It's in you! It's in you!!!!"

It works for me.