Sunday, July 13, 2008

So last night...

I had this weird dream that I thought I might share.

I'm working on an assembly line with a bunch of other improvisers, and we're all sewing the american flag. Everyone is smoking a cigarette, but the ashes arent falling off, so we're just chewing on them and spitting them into a bucket. Someone says "But wait, there aren't any stars on them. Betsy's not gonna like that". Then Trevor Fitzroy (from the x-men comics) comes in and tries to drain everones lifeforce to fuel his mutant time traveling powers. At this point, my mom wakes me and asks if wanted eggs for breakfast.

I dont put much stock in the meanings of dreams, but if anyone has any interpretations, feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

Christopher Scott said...

Your mom worries that you're too skinny.