Friday, July 4, 2008

A message from me

Dave, this is you from the future. I wrote this blog post and sent it back in time to give you some advice.

1. Stop hanging out at McManus until 4:00 AM. It isnt good for you. You need sleep.

2. Get an alarm clock that works, and not one that buzzes randomly and wakes you up on days you need more sleep.

3. Remember to bring your camera to Jill's barbeque. It's gonna be awesome. Trust me.

4. Have some fun. You take things way too seriously some times. Just relax.

Sincerely,

Dave B (aka The Time Bandit)

3 comments:

Christopher Scott said...

I got this message. I believe it was intended for you it's dated last next month.

"David-
Not the dog! Whatever you do... NOT. THE. DOG!"
-Dave B."

ruby sneakers said...

TIME BANDIT, AWAY!
- the ghost of mcmanus

BB said...

12:00 12:00 12:00