Monday, August 18, 2008

10 Things I Loved About My Trip

1. Diners in the middle of nowhere

2. Graham Cracker Comics in Lincoln Park

3. Listening to "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money on the drive through Indiana

4. Getting to see actual farmland

5. Performing in different cities across the country

6. Jim's Cheestakes in Philly

7. National Lampoons Comedy Radio

8. Being so tired, anything anyone says becomes hilarious

9. A spanish restaurant in Chicago with beautiful waitresses (I'm blanking on the name right now)

10. Getting the chance to perform at IO in Chicago, where I also got to visit Second City and stare at pictures of my heroes on the walls of the lobby.

The main reason I decided to go on this trip was to deal with a personal problem, and to show myself that I could stand my own ground. I'm not toally sure if I succeded or not, but at least I got to travel and see some pretty cool things.

Anyway...

2 comments:

Brett said...

Bluvband, I expect the "Eddie Money" tag you just created to be used many, many more times.

More Money.

ruby sneakers said...

magnets and green shirts: point proven?