Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Must Vent

I hate hecklers so much, you guys! If anyone reading this decides "I'm going to go to a comedy show. I wonder how I should conduct myself." Here is what you do:

1. You pay for your ticket
2. You sit in your seat
3. If the show you're about to see is improvised in any way, and they ask for a suggestion, and you give them one, don't say anything else!
3b. The suggestion should not be "Do something funny" or "make me laugh" or something obnoxious of that nature.
4. You shut the fuck up. I dont care if you dont think its funny. Dont talk. Its that simple.

So, please support comedy and please be respectful to you performers.

Thank you.

4 comments:

benzado said...

Uh oh. Did an asshole come to the show last night?

Johnny McNulty said...

oh man, you should've seen it! Dave gave those assholes a talking to in-scene that was amazing.

"You shut the fuck up you noisy neighbors! Shut! The fuck! Up! You stupid assholes!"

BB said...

It was like Dave had an improv bar mitzvah. He became a man this weekend.

ruby sneakers said...

one of our first shows? our suggestion was 'not funny'. we did a bunch of scenes about clowns and family dysfunction, and it was really fun. we showed you, drunk asshole at the cake shop bar!