Monday, October 27, 2008

Cartoon Shows

I was talking with Katey, Joey, Dan and Curtis about early 90's cartoon shows, and remembering how awesome they were. We're talking '91-'96 (maybe even '89) cartoon series that were fantastic. Some of them were really sophisticated and ahead of their time, some of them were just fun kids shows, and some of them were really bizarre, but I remember loving all of them. My childhood pretty much centered around these shows.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Gargoyles


Mega Man


Exo Squad


Mighty Max


Samurai Pizza Cats


There are a ton of other shows I could mention, but these were the ones I held near and dear to my heart. Besides, I'm sure I'll have plenty of other chances to reference shows like Street Sharks or Reeboot.

2 comments:

ruby sneakers said...

EXO SQUAD!

FrequencyDown said...

Was that Paul Lynde providing "vocals" for Samurai Pizza Cats?